GWPP Virtual Meetup: Has This Crisis Exposed Gaps in Your Data?
May 21, 2020, 1PM
In partnership with
GWPP is hosting its next Virtual Meetup to discuss the current crisis and to ask, ‘Do you have exposed gaps in your data?’
Good data verses not so good data could be making the difference in your ability to navigate these uncharted waters of COVID-19. Beyond the quality of your data may be the importance of how we tell the story around the data. Come listen to stories of overcoming the gaps in your data and leading through these unknown times.
Panelists include experts in procurement, sourcing, management, IT and leadership.
Join us to learn from:
- Mireia Brancos, VP Business Development, Insight Sourcing – www.InsightSourcing.com
- Jill Robbins, Sr. Director, Global Indirect Procurement, Elanco Animal Health – www.Elanco.com
- Erin Riley, Executive Director, Procurement Systems & Analytics, University of California – www.UCOP.edu
- Cheryl Hayes, Director, Sourcing, Stryker – www.Stryker.com
- Amanda Prochaska, CEO, GWPP – www.GlobalWPP.com
For more information on Global Women Procurement Professionals, please visit GlobalWPP.com and join our LinkedIn group at: globalwpp.com/LinkedInGroup
To learn more about our awesome sponsors, visit:
- SpendHQ, www.SpendHQ.com
- Coupa, www.Coupa.com
- Insight Sourcing Group, www.InsightSourcing.com
Meet the Speakers
VP - Business Development
Global Indirect Procurement,
Elanco Animal Health
Procurement Systems & Analytics,
University of California